Clarence W. Beayon RitesJanuary 15,2013Clarence W. Beayon Rites
CASTLETON ó The funeral service for Clarence Willard Beayon, 83, of Castleton who died Jan. 9, 2013, was held Monday, Jan. 14, at the Federated Church in Castleton. The Rev. Robert A. Noble, pastor, officiated.
Organist was Nathaniel De Young.
A poem was read by Stephanie Stoodley.
A reception followed at the Fair Haven Inn.
Burial with military honors will be at a later date in the Traverse Family Cemetery.
Arrangements were by the Durfee Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to oneís favorite charity.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation