Clarence W. Beayon RitesJanuary 15,2013Clarence W. Beayon Rites
CASTLETON — The funeral service for Clarence Willard Beayon, 83, of Castleton who died Jan. 9, 2013, was held Monday, Jan. 14, at the Federated Church in Castleton. The Rev. Robert A. Noble, pastor, officiated.
Organist was Nathaniel De Young.
A poem was read by Stephanie Stoodley.
A reception followed at the Fair Haven Inn.
Burial with military honors will be at a later date in the Traverse Family Cemetery.
Arrangements were by the Durfee Funeral Home.
Memorial contributions may be made to one’s favorite charity.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.