Daniloff to speak at Misty Valley BooksJanuary 12,2013CHESTER — Caleb Daniloff, a former Rutland Herald staff writer, will talk about his new memoir at Misty Valley Books at 4 p.m. Sunday.
“Running Ransom Road: Confronting the Past One Marathon at a Time” is about his life journey of running and recovery. The book takes him back to Burlington, Boston, New York City and Moscow, Russia road races and how the sport was an outlet for coping with the past.
A reception and book signing will follow Daniloff’s remarks. For more information, call 875-3400 or visit www.mvbooks.com.
Misty Valley Books is on the Green in Chester.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.