Westminster woman refuses to turn daughter overJanuary 12,2013WESTMINSTER — A Westminster woman was arrested for allegedly refusing to turn her daughter over to the Department for Children and Families.
Christina Allcock, 42, was charged with custodial interference and disturbing the peace at her Westminster home on Thursday.
State Trooper Matt Steeves said Allcock was uncooperative and hostile toward State Police who had to assist the Department for Children and Families in delivering an emergency care order.
Allcock was yelling throughout the process and alarmed local residents.
She will be arraigned at criminal court in Brattleboro Jan. 22.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation