Lost skiers keep police busyJanuary 08,2013KILLINGTON ó Vermont State Police had a long Sunday spent rounding up lost skiers.
Ten skiers between the ages of 17 and 30 were reported lost after skiing out of bounds from the resort starting at 3:15 p.m. Sunday, according to police.
The skiers, who police say hailed from New Jersey, Connecticut and Canada, left trails on Pico and Killington mountains in three groups.
All of the skiers emerged from the woods uninjured after being guided to safety by state police and other rescue agencies.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation