• Fire breaks out at home on Lake Dunmore
    January 03,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     

    Brandon and Pittsford fire departments are on the scene of a fire at a home on Lake Dunmore.

    The fire was reported around 11 a.m. on Indian Trail Road in Leicester. The fire appears to have caused severe damage to the inside of the building, but the structure is still standing.

    There was no immediate word on injuries.

    Fire officials plan to release more information on the fire later today.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    An unattended candle caused a fire leaving eight to nine people without a home and killing two... Full Story
    Candle fire kills two pets
    WHEELOCK For more than a century Dartmouth College has been making good on a promise to... Full Story
    Dartmouth, Vt. town have longtime tuition deal
    More Articles