Chamber seeks exhibitorsJanuary 02,2013Chamber seeks exhibitors
The Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce has 19 spaces left in its 2013 business show.
The show, sponsored by Rutland Regional Medial Center, takes place from 4 to 7:30 p.m. March 12 at the Holiday Inn. It will feature more than 95 area businesses exhibiting home services and products, automobiles, health care, restaurants, retailers and more.
Admission is $3 and door prizes will be drawn every half hour. Parking and shuttle services are free. The event, which is open to the public, also features food.
For additional information or an exhibitor form go to rutlandvermont.com or call the Chamber at 773-2747.MORE IN This Just InTOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes for fiction and biography. 0Rutland Herald News Editor Alan Keays and staff writer Brent Curtis discuss some of the stories... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.