New Year’s brunch todayJanuary 01,2013PAWLET — The Pawlet Volunteer Fire Department is hosting its annual New Year’s Day Brunch from 8 to 11 a.m. today at the Pawlet Firehouse.
The menu will include pancakes, local maple syrup, eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, muffins, home-fried potatoes, coffee, tea, juice and milk.
Tickets are $8 for adults and $4 for children under 12.
Proceeds will help support the fire department.MORE IN This Just InSunday evening, Grace Church initially felt and looked like a festive community celebration with... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation