Man accused of throwing rock through store windowJanuary 01,2013Police: Man broke window with rock
ARLINGTON — An Arlington man is facing misdemeanor charges after police said he threw a rock through the window of a Route 7A convenience store on Dec. 22.
Justin Holton, 21, of Arlington, was arrested in connection to the incident on Dec. 28, according to a press release from the Vermont State Police.
Troopers said they were called to the Stewarts Shop in Arlington, on Route 7A, around 4 a.m.
The caller said there was a drunk man at the door of the store. As police were en route, they received another call. This time, the caller said the man had thrown a rock through the window.
On Dec. 22, troopers searched the area but were unable to locate the man who was later identified as Holton.
After his Dec. 28 arrest, Holton was ordered to appear in Bennington criminal court on Feb. 3.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation