FEMA by the numbers
Statistics compiled by FEMA show that since Irene hit on Aug. 28, 2011, it has provided more than $166 million to Vermont.
7,252 registrations have been received.
5,163 individuals and families received assistance.
Approximately $23.2 million in grants approved for individuals and families.
$21.6 million for home repairs or replacement and rental assistance.
$1.6 million for other needs.
237 individuals received the maximum possible grant of $30,200.
More than $132 million has been obligated in Public Assistance funding for Tropical Storm Irene.
More than $10 million has been obligated for Hazard Mitigation grants.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation