HANOVER, N.H. ó Trumbull-Nelson Construction and Banwell Architects are among 12 New Hampshire builders, architects and landscapers that were named winners of the 2012 Building New Hampshire Awards.
The companies were recognized for their work to build, remodel, or retrofit energy-efficient, high-performance buildings, including residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
The award-winning projects were designed and built to minimize their carbon footprints and impact on the environment.MORE IN National / World BusinessHow would you like to pay only $25 for a one-day lift ticket at Pico Mountain Resort? Full StoryMONTPELIER ó Itís December, winter is on the horizon and Vermontís snowmobile season is set to... Full StoryWASHINGTON ó Facing a standoff in the Senate, the top Democrats and Republicans on Congressí... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation