DERBY — Vermont State Police are alerting people to a scam concerning Community National Bank customers.
They say a bank security officer says people should not act on a text message that reads “CNB ALERT” requesting customers to call a phone number in regards to their debit card being deactivated or canceled.
Police say the message did not originate from Community National Bank. The bank advised that it does not request information by email or text messages.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but can’t... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation