Driver in injured in collision with Vt. school busThe Associated Press | December 12,2012JOHNSON — Authorities say a driver has been injured after his vehicle collided with a school bus with no children on board in the Vermont town of Johnson.
The Lamoille County Sheriff’s office says the accident happened about 8 a.m. Wednesday. on state Route 100C. The office says the vehicle driven by 29-year-old Timothy Burritt of Essex Junction crossed the center line and struck the school bus.
Burritt was hospitalized with undisclosed injuries. The bus driver was not injured.
The school bus belongs to First Student and provides bus services to Lamoille Union Schools.MORE IN This Just InPEARL HARBOR, Hawaii — About 2,500 people gathered at Pearl Harbor on Saturday to remember those... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation