Donald E. Mears Sr.December 11,2012Donald E. Mears Sr.
BENNINGTON ó Donald E. Mears Sr., 68, died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012, at his residence.
The funeral will be held at St. Peterís Episcopal Church on Wednesday, Dec. 12, at 11 a.m., where the Burial Office with Holy Eucharist will be offered by the Rev. Justin Lanier, rector.
Friends may call Tuesday, Dec. 11, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Mahar & Son Funeral Home in Bennington.
A complete obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.