Alleged ring thief faces new chargesDecember 10,2012Alleged ring thief
faces new charges
BURLINGTON — A man who was charged last year after proposing with a $3,200 ring he allegedly stole from a jewelry store is in trouble again, charged with stealing jewelry, rare coins and other valuables from a residence.
Ryan Jarvis, 26, of Burlington is charged with breaking into a friend’s home on Nov. 30 and taking $1,300 worth of merchandise.
WCAX-TV reported that a home surveillance camera allegedly caught Jarvis in the act.
Jarvis was charged last December for allegedly stealing a 1-carat diamond ring from a Zales jewelry store and then giving it to his girlfriend as an engagement ring. Investigators tracked him down after his fiancee posted a photo of the ring on Facebook.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation