Judith K. AltruiDecember 05,2012
Judith K. AltruiJudith K. Altrui
Judith Kotcher Altrui, 65, of Rutland died peacefully on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, in the company of her family.
She was born Feb. 12, 1947, in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Ezra and Rosetta Kotcher.
She graduated from Champlain College in Burlington, Vt.
Survivors include her daughters, Jodi Caggige of Harrisonburg, Va., and Tami Napolitano of Rutland; five grandchildren; and a sister, Linda Knox of Madison, Wis.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Children’s Alopecia Project on behalf of her youngest grandchild, Courtney Caggige: Children’s Alopecia Project Inc., PO Box 6036, Wyomissing, PA 19610; www.firstgiving.com/cap-donation or www.childrensalopeciaproject.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.