VermontValue has added several new restaurants to its buy-one /get-one-free dining pass program for 2013.
The $35 wallet-sized VermontValue Dining Pass offers complimentary meals at more than 30 local restaurants. Each Dining Pass is valid from purchase date through the end of 2013.
New restaurants added this year range from casual to sit-down gourmet dining.
The Doll House, located at Stafford Technical Center, is a training ground for future chefs and restaurant owners/managers; the Fishtail Tavern on Lake Bomoseen, offers music and entertainment along with a pub-style menu; Sal’s Downtown is back under new owner Linda Kulken.
For pizza lovers, there’s Bambino’s on State Street. Another new area restaurant is Big Bob’s Food Shack in Castleton.
A complete list is available at www.vermontvalue.com.
The Dining Pass program is entering its fourth year with more than 1,000 customers, according to VermontValue owners Frank and Millie-Roy Smead.
VermontValue also offers Activity Passes with more than $40 of free tickets to area attractions and activities. Activity Passes are valid from date of purchase through May 31, 2013.MORE IN National / World BusinessNEW YORK — The stock market rose for a third straight day Wednesday despite a report from the... Full StoryBUENOS AIRES, Argentina — Argentina will make its next round of scheduled debt payments, the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1915, the New York World publishes scoop: Thom. Edison diverts chemical from war production to help German pharmaceutical company make aspirin; on this day in 1935, Will Rogers, Wiley Post die in Alaska plane crash.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.