Thirty-fourth annual Unicorn Xmas Fair in Springfield on SaturdayNovember 30,2012SPRINGFIELD — The 34th annual Beyond the Unicorn Christmas Craft Fair will take place at the Riverside Middle School on Saturday.
The fair is of the largest annual events in Springfield. It attracts talented crafters and artisans from New England and New York and is fun for everyone.
This year’s fair includes over 85 vendors, foods, children’s activties and more. The event takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Riverside Middle School is on Route 11 West in Springfield and sponsored by the Springfield High School Alumni Association. For more information conact Marie Gelineau at 885-3579 or email@example.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Acclaimed illusionist & escape artist Harry Houdini, performing in Montreal in 1926, is sucker-punched by a McGill University student. Houdini doesn't know he has peritonitis - the punches are possible factor in his Oct. 31 death.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Police Chief James Baker to resign from the force at the end of the year to take a job in Washington, D.C., jury remains out in teacher killing murder trial, Rec Dept. releases report on what's wrong with White's Pool.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Well diggers in Cardiff, New York, find what is thought to be the petrified body of a 10-foot-tall man, perfectly preserved after thousands of years, which becomes a popular roadside attraction until proven to be a fake.
- Pittsford Haunted House
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1720, 'Calico Jack' Rackham, Caribbean pirate and early feminist, known for recruiting women to his crew and for fabric decorating skills after creating 'Jolly Roger' flag, is captured by the British Royal Navy.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1307, King Phillip the Fair of France orders hundreds of Knights Templar rounded up and arrested, charged with heresy, tortured until they confess; on this day in 1917, thousands see miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.