Thirty-fourth annual Unicorn Xmas Fair in Springfield on SaturdayNovember 30,2012SPRINGFIELD — The 34th annual Beyond the Unicorn Christmas Craft Fair will take place at the Riverside Middle School on Saturday.
The fair is of the largest annual events in Springfield. It attracts talented crafters and artisans from New England and New York and is fun for everyone.
This year’s fair includes over 85 vendors, foods, children’s activties and more. The event takes place from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Riverside Middle School is on Route 11 West in Springfield and sponsored by the Springfield High School Alumni Association. For more information conact Marie Gelineau at 885-3579 or email@example.com.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont Yankee announces final day of nuclear power generation in Vermont, storm brings floods back to Chester, Castleton town manager to resign office, chronic offender sentenced to 25 years for sexual assault.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Archaeologists find a leather shoe in a cave in Armenia that predates the Pyramids by more than a thousand years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.