Police in Barre say four juveniles are facing charges stemming from two false bomb threats at the Vermont city’s Spaulding High School.
Police say there have been three bomb treats at Spaulding since Nov. 20, the most recent Tuesday.
In each case the threat was reported after a note was found in a common area of the school. In each case the school was searched but nothing unusual was found.
On Tuesday police and school officials identified the four juveniles and cited them into court on charges of “causing false public alarm” stemming from the first two threats. The origin of the Tuesday threat remains under investigation.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation