Clarence C. Vieu Jr. RitesNovember 29,2012Clarence C. Vieu Jr. Rites
DANBY — Graveside services for Clarence Carlton Vieu Jr., 66, who died Nov. 16, 2012, at Rutland Regional Medical Center were held Monday, Nov. 26, at Vermont Veterans Cemetery in Randolph.
Officiating was Pastor Roger Wotton of Randolph.
Military services were provided by Vermont National Guard and Randolph American Post 9.
Arrangements are under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.