Two men charged in assualtNovember 25,2012Two men charged in assault
ROYALTON ó Two men were charged in a domestic dispute at a Royalton home on Thanksgiving.
According to State Police, James Arbuckle, 34, of Royalton, assaulted a female and Walter Foley, 54, of Royalton. The incident took place at the victimís home on Wilder Lane.
Arbuckle left the scene on foot but was later found by police in a field according State Trooper Stacy Corliss. Arbuckle was charged with two counts of aggravated domestic assault while Foley was charged with drinking alcohol ó a conditions of release violation from a previous offense.
Arbuckle will be arriagned at criminal court in White River Junction on Nov. 26. Foley will be arraigned on Jan. 8.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD ó Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.