Sandy benefit concert SundayNovember 22,2012Restoring Rutland and the Palms Restaurant have teamed up for a Hurricane Sandy benefit concert from 4-to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Local bands Rick Redington and the Luv and Dank and the Funkstick will keep music going while the Sabataso family serves up Italian food and hospitality for a good cause.
A donation of $15 for adults and $5 for children under 12 includes live entertainment, a buffet dinner and cash bar.
All proceeds from the event will go to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy in the Staten Island area.
For more information, email email@example.com or visit facebook.com/restoringrutland.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.