MONTPELIER ó The Vermont Attorney Generalís office says an Alburgh man has been sentenced to at least 18 months for five drug charges.
Willie Knight pleaded guilty on Monday to selling and possessing cocaine, and obstruction of justice.
The state dismissed a second obstruction of justice charge and three misdemeanor drug possession charges.
The Northwest Vermont Drug Task Force conducted the investigation.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation