Monday, Nov. 19
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Butler vs. Marquette, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Mississippi St. vs. North Carolina, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN2 — Legends Classic, first round, UCLA vs. Georgetown, at Brooklyn, N.Y.
ESPN2 — CBE Hall of Fame Classic, first round, Washington St. vs. Kansas, at Kansas City, Mo.
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Southern Cal vs. Illinois, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN — Chicago at San FranciscoMORE IN Wire SportsNEW YORK — The NFL and the players’ union are close to finalizing the drug policy changes they... Full StoryEDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — The Minnesota Vikings have seen the details. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No money this year for western rail project, Lola Aiken memorialized in Montpelier, Supreme Court Castleton murder suspect will remain in jail, Shaftbury man fires shots from his AK-47 into neighbor's home.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita S. Khrushchev arrives in U.S. for historic 13-day visit; in 1987, Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign nuclear reduction agreement.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City celebrates completion of its newest mural, on West Street opposite the post office, more than $2 million in federal grants will bolster Vermont's health centers, Patrick McArdle reports on pending sale of Vermont papers.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Henry Hudson sails up the Hudson River as far as present-day Albany, Leo Szilard has epiphany waiting for the light to change, 3 kids report a West Virginia close encounter in 1952.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Who will run for mayor in Rutland next year? Has Bennington overcome its fear of twerking? Documentary 'Hungry Heart' packs the Paramount, and the city's Creek Path scores another million-plus dollars.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: The 1509 'Lesser Judgment' earthquake on this day at Constantinople kills 13,000 and destroys the city; in 1801, on this day, Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans is born.