Monday, Nov. 19
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Butler vs. Marquette, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Mississippi St. vs. North Carolina, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN2 — Legends Classic, first round, UCLA vs. Georgetown, at Brooklyn, N.Y.
ESPN2 — CBE Hall of Fame Classic, first round, Washington St. vs. Kansas, at Kansas City, Mo.
ESPN2 — Maui Invitational, first round, Southern Cal vs. Illinois, at Lahaina, Hawaii
ESPN — Chicago at San FranciscoMORE IN Wire SportsNEW YORK — Shane Greene had little trouble finding the plate. Throwing to first was his problem. Full StoryTORONTO — Drew Hutchison breezed through his first inning against the Boston Red Sox on Monday... Full StoryLOS ANGELES — The chief financial officer of Donald Sterling’s properties said Monday that the... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.