GEORGIA — The head of a company developing a wind project on the Milton-Georgia line in Vermont says the first turbine is up.
David Blittersdorf is the chief executive officer of AllEarth Renewables.
The Georgia Mountain Community Wind project is located on the Georgia mountain. The plan is for two wind turbines in Milton and two in Georgia.
The Burlington Free Press reported that some neighbors have fought the project, with legal action developing earlier this year when some opponents sought to camp in the project’s blast zone.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER — Business leaders, pols and others joined Tuesday at the State House to highlight... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation