Vermont candidates expected to file finance reportsThe Associated Press | November 15,2012MONTPELIER — Vermonters should get an idea how much statewide political candidates spent during their campaigns for this month’s election.
Thursday is a deadline for candidates to file their post-election campaign finance reports with the Secretary of State’s office.
The reports should give a final tally on how much was spent during the election cycle.
As of the October report, defeated Republican gubernatorial candidate had raised just under $700,000 and spent about $585,000. At that point, Gov. Peter Shumlin had more than $1 million in the bank and had spent about $32,600.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation