Three injured in Sunday morning crashNovember 14,2012@$ID/NormalParagraphStyle:Three injured in crash
SUNDERLAND — A Pownal woman, her baby and a friend were injured Sunday morning when her car went off Route 7 in Sunderland and continued down an embankment.
Vermont State Police said LeEssa Brown, 22, of Pownal, had turned around to check on her 1-year-old child, Zoeriah Clinton, in the back seat when she lost control of her vehicle and left the road, rolling over.
Brown and the baby were taken to Southern Vermont Medical Center for non life-threatening injuries, police said.
Brown’s front seat passenger, Joshua Clinton, 22, was airlifted to Albany Medical Center for significant injuries to his head and torso areas. Police said Clinton was in stable condition.MORE IN This Just InSunday evening, Grace Church initially felt and looked like a festive community celebration with... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation