Three injured in Sunday morning crashNovember 14,2012@$ID/NormalParagraphStyle:Three injured in crash
SUNDERLAND — A Pownal woman, her baby and a friend were injured Sunday morning when her car went off Route 7 in Sunderland and continued down an embankment.
Vermont State Police said LeEssa Brown, 22, of Pownal, had turned around to check on her 1-year-old child, Zoeriah Clinton, in the back seat when she lost control of her vehicle and left the road, rolling over.
Brown and the baby were taken to Southern Vermont Medical Center for non life-threatening injuries, police said.
Brown’s front seat passenger, Joshua Clinton, 22, was airlifted to Albany Medical Center for significant injuries to his head and torso areas. Police said Clinton was in stable condition.MORE IN This Just InBAGHDAD — Attacks across Iraq, including a series of bombings targeting shoppers in a Sunni... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.