HARTFORD ó Vermont State Police have charged a driver with hitting a Dartmouth College graduate student who was lying in the roadway.
Authorities said 24-year-old Mikhail Lomakin of Groton, Mass., was found dead on Interstate 91 in Hartford on Oct. 6.
State police said 47-year-old Shane Harlow of Hartford hit Lomakin, who was lying in the middle of the road, but didnít stop to help. Harlow is charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
Authorities have said at least one and possibly two other vehicles also hit Lomakin. Itís unclear why he was lying in the roadway.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation