Vt. extends road closureNovember 05,2012Vt. extends road closure
STOCKBRIDGE ó Vermont transportation officials say Route 107 in Stockbridge isnít expected to be fully reopened until Nov. 20.
The eastbound lane of the main route between eastern Vermont and the Rutland area has been closed while crews work to trim back ledge and clear trees from the side of the road.
Now the Vermont Agency of Transportation says itís extending the closure of the eastbound lane of state Route 107 for about a third of a mile for about three more weeks.
Speeds are reduced to 40 mph from their normal 50, and traffic signals have been put in place at either end of the project.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation