BENNINGTON ó Residents in a mobile home park have been told not to drink the water because of a high chlorine content.
Officials in Bennington have filed an enforcement action against the owner of the Sunset Mobile Home Park, alleging that he has violated water management agreements reached with the town in April.
Roughly 22 people live in the park.
Park owner John Bushee Jr. entered into an agreement with the town that he would install a chlorinator for the parkís water system. Building and Health Inspector Kevin Goodhue said the chlorinator was installed, but the water problems have continued.
Bushee didnít return calls seeking comment.MORE IN Vermont NewsMONTPELIER ó Fancy a pint of Pliny the Elder or Heady Topper double India pale ales, but canít... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation