Randi S. MoelterOctober 23,2012Randi S. Moelter Rites
MENDON — The memorial service for Randi S. Moelter, 59, who died Sept. 28, 2012, was held Sunday, Oct. 21, at Trinity Episcopal Church in Rutland.
The Rev. Christopher David officiated.
The organist was James Cassarino and vocalist was Ellen Wakker.
Words of remembrance were by Donna Abramov.
The Order of Eastern Star held a fraternal service.
A reception followed in Nourse Hall.
Burial will be at a later date in Stillwater, Minn.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland County Humane Society Inc., 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763; Rutland County Parent Child Center, 61 Pleasant St., Rutland, VT 05701; or Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, PO Box 1612 Station A, Rutland, VT 05701.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.