Randi S. MoelterOctober 23,2012Randi S. Moelter Rites
MENDON — The memorial service for Randi S. Moelter, 59, who died Sept. 28, 2012, was held Sunday, Oct. 21, at Trinity Episcopal Church in Rutland.
The Rev. Christopher David officiated.
The organist was James Cassarino and vocalist was Ellen Wakker.
Words of remembrance were by Donna Abramov.
The Order of Eastern Star held a fraternal service.
A reception followed in Nourse Hall.
Burial will be at a later date in Stillwater, Minn.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland County Humane Society Inc., 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763; Rutland County Parent Child Center, 61 Pleasant St., Rutland, VT 05701; or Vermont Golf Association Scholarship Fund, PO Box 1612 Station A, Rutland, VT 05701.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Aldous Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: No money this year for western rail project, Lola Aiken memorialized in Montpelier, Supreme Court Castleton murder suspect will remain in jail, Shaftbury man fires shots from his AK-47 into neighbor's home.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1959, Soviet Premier Nikita S. Khrushchev arrives in U.S. for historic 13-day visit; in 1987, Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign nuclear reduction agreement.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: City celebrates completion of its newest mural, on West Street opposite the post office, more than $2 million in federal grants will bolster Vermont's health centers, Patrick McArdle reports on pending sale of Vermont papers.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Henry Hudson sails up the Hudson River as far as present-day Albany, Leo Szilard has epiphany waiting for the light to change, 3 kids report a West Virginia close encounter in 1952.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Who will run for mayor in Rutland next year? Has Bennington overcome its fear of twerking? Documentary 'Hungry Heart' packs the Paramount, and the city's Creek Path scores another million-plus dollars.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: The 1509 'Lesser Judgment' earthquake on this day at Constantinople kills 13,000 and destroys the city; in 1801, on this day, Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans is born.