PEACHAM, — Vermont State Police say the cause of a fire that destroyed a home in Peacham has not been determined, but it appears suspicious.
Police say firefighters from Peacham and the neighboring towns of Danville and Barnett responded early Wednesday to what was first reported as a barn fire.
It turned out to be a home, but no one was injured in the fire.
Peacham Fire Chief Jeff Berwick determined that he fire appeared suspicious in origin and contacted state police fire investigators.
They’ve confirmed it was suspicious but still have not determined the cause.
Anyone with information is asked to call the arson tip line at 1-800-32-ARSON.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation