Juveniles arrested for taking JeepOctober 14,2012Teens arrested
for taking Jeep
WESTMINSTER — Vermont State Police arrested two juveniles from Bellows Falls, ages 15 and 16, for allegedly stealing a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Trooper Jonathan Graham said the Jeep was reported missing last week from a Westminster home on Route 121. An eyewitness later spotted the teenagers pushing the vehicle on Route 5 in Bellows Falls and called police.
The two teenagers admitted to stealing the Jeep and said they only wanted to take it out for a joyride, police said. They were charged with operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent and will appear at juvenile court in Brattleboro at a later date.MORE IN This Just InThe man charged in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in Killington early Sunday... Full StoryAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation