Charles R. HurstOctober 08,2012Charles R. Hurst
NORTH CLARENDON — Charles Richard Hurst, 73, died Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012, at Rutland Health & Rehabilitation Center.
The funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 11, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Brandon.
Friends may call from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 10, at the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Vermont Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired, 60 Kimball Ave., South Burlington, VT 05403.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.