George D. FredericksOctober 05,2012George D. Fredericks
ALBANY — George D. Fredericks, 65, of Albany, Vt., died Oct. 3, 2012, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington.
He was born March 14, 1947, in Wallingford, the son of Francis D. and Gertrude (Keyes) Fredericks.
Surviving are brothers and sisters, Henry, Helen, Carol, Miriam, Teresa, Claude, Ralph, Beverly, Thomas and Catherine; and his caregivers, Paul and Rita Martin of Albany.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 9, at Green Hill Cemetery in Wallingford.
Arrangements are under the direction of Clifford Funeral Home.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation