Items taken from Readsboro vehiclesSeptember 08,2012READSBORO — Police are investigating a number of thefts from vehicles which are believed to have taken place sometime between 8:30 p.m. Wednesday and 6 a.m. Thursday.
The vehicles were parked on Jarvis Hill Road, Glen Road, Main Street and Depot Street in Readsboro.
Items taken include global positioning system devices, portable DVD players and an undisclosed amount of money, including a large amount of loose change.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Senior Trooper Jamie Wright of the Vermont State Police at the Shaftsbury barracks at 442-5421.MORE IN This Just InA stepfather accused of killing his 2-year-old daughter was released from jail Friday night after... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.