Vermonter has role
at GOP Convention
MONTPELIER — The chairman of the Vermont Republican Party has been appointed to a leadership role at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Tampa.
Jack Lindley’s appointment as assistant parliamentarian at the convention was announced by national Republican Chairman Reince Priebus. It means he’ll have a role in working through any issues connected with how to operate under the rules governing the convention.
Lindley also is serving on the Credentials Committee for the convention.
The four-day event begins Monday.MORE IN Vermont NewsRUTLAND-Vermont's largest electric utility says its customers won't be seeing any increases in... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation