MONTPELIER — Secretary of State Jim Condos is urging Vermonters to cast their ballots in next week’s primary election.
The election on Tuesday, Aug. 28, will choose the party candidates that will have their names on the ballots in the November general election.
Condos said that primary voters will be issued all three major party ballots and can choose, in the privacy of the ballot booth, which party’s ballot they prefer.
He said voting is at the core of the democratic process.
Among the candidates that will be chosen, will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for attorney general and the Republican U.S. Senate choice.MORE IN Vermont NewsWASHINGTON — The president of the Vermont-based New England Federal Credit Union urged Congress... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation